At Mobilization With Movement™ USA, we go in-depth with our Mulligan Concept™ Manual Therapy Lower Quadrant Course. This two-day course introduces you to the Mulligan Concept™ (or Mobilization With Movement™) approach to manual therapy for the lower portions of the body. We thoroughly cover Mobilization With Movement™ of the lumbar spine, the sacroiliac joint, and the lower extremities as well. This course includes a comprehensive lecture that encompasses numerous Mulligan Concept™ techniques, patient demonstrations, and comparable lab time to provide participants an extensive overview of the Mobilization With Movement® approach to the lower portion of the body. This custom approach to manual therapy was founded and established by Brian Mulligan. The Mulligan technique is a simple and practical method of addressing musculoskeletal disorders with painless manual therapy forces that can restore pain-free, functional movement.
What to Expect from The Course?
Upon completion of the Mulligan Concept™ Manual Therapy Lower Quadrant Course, the participant will be able to effectively:
- Name three key components of Mobilization With Movement™ for the treatment of the lower quarter.
- Exhibit three ankle Mobilization With Movement™ approaches for ankle impairment.
- Display three hip Mobilization With Movement™ techniques
- Demonstrate three knee Mobilization With Movement™ techniques.
- List two indications for knee and ankle taping methods to reinforce Mobilization With Movement™ techniques.
- Present three key variables that may require modification for delivering pain-free, yet, effective Mobilization With Movement™.
- Physical therapists and physical therapist assistants will receive 14 CCUs from Procert.
- Certified athletic trainers will receive 13 CEUs from the NATA.
- A certificate of attendance will be given, documenting 13 hours of continuing education credits.
Participants should wear loose and comfortable lab clothing. Additionally, attendees should bring mobilization belts and pads, if possible.
For more information about our Mobilization With Movement™ / Mulligan Concept™ Manual Therapy Lower Quadrant Course, make sure to contact our offices today. We are happy to assist.